Features and Benefits
Marine-grade construction and sealed design provide durable watertight performance. Removable handle design is ideal for engine compartments, other enclosures, and screw-mounted access panels because it offers easy access, yet presents a near-flush exterior surface when closed.
- CF-8M (the cast equivalent of 316 SS) and 304 SS construction with nylon roller delivers corrosion-resistant performance for marine applications
- Roller-style keeper engages cam smoothly and draws panel firmly into a fully closed position
- Ramped cam edges position the cam on the roller for a snug fit and vibration resistance
- Removable push-button T-handle locks in place with a detent ball to provide ample grip for easy operation and disengages easily to provide a near-flush exterior surface and to function as a key for restricting access only to authorized personnel
- Ability to disengage latch from inside provides safety backup to anyone accidentally caught inside an enclosure
- Installs quickly and easily in a single round hole