80 - Snap-In Latches
Need a quick solution for latching applications that go beyond traditional panel-against-frame applications? Now you can combine pushbutton opening and push-to-close convenience in an easy-to-install snap-in latch that suits co-planar panel mating applications
Unique molded acetal latching mechanism flexes during push-to-close operation, enabling latch to work with sliding panels on the same plane, or with mating panels on the front of a clamshell-type enclosure.
- Molded latch housing snaps into rectangular hole for easy installation
- Use 6 mm (.236") return bends on the mating panels to form the "catch" for the latch mechanism.
- Non-corrosive construction
- Available in choice of black or white
- Maximum working load of 90N (20 lbs.)
- Flammability Rating: UL94-HB
- Compact housing is just 41 mm (1.62") wide and protrudes just 6.5 mm (.26") above panel surface
- Fits panel thicknesses from 1 mm (.040") to 3.2 mm (.125")