Features and Benefits
Dual function - compression latch and door handle - in one assembly. Easy to install and easy to operate. Simply lift the handle to release the compression, and turn it to rotate the pawl out from behind the frame.
- Available in multiple sizes to provide the strength, grip, and appropriate pull-up compression for a large variety of door sizes
- Multiple pawl options and adjustable pawl positioning enable a single latch model to accommodate a wide variety of grip dimensions
- Some styles available in locking models for more secure access control
- Some models available for use in NEMA 4 and IP-66 applications
- Single-hole mounting, easy to install