FAQSSearch our frequently asked questions or browse by category below
- How do I update my address or account information?
Follow these instructions to change the email address that is associated with your MySouthco account:
- Login to your MySouthco account
- Click "My Southco" at the bottom of the page
- Click "Profile" ...
- How do I log in?
Follow these instructions to login to your MySouthco account:
- Click the person icon in the top right of the website header
- Enter your email address and password associated with your account
- Is my username or password case sensitive?
The password field is case sensitive so please make sure you are using the correct case for each letter. However, usernames/email addresses are not case sensitive.
- Can I have my username or password sent to me if I forgot them?
If you have forgotten your account password you can have a link sent to the email address associated with your Southco account. If you do not know the email address associated with your Southco account, contact Southco Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org...
- Are there any benefits to having an online account?
Creating an online account is fast and easy. Upon registering, having an account will allow you to save your account information like your address and payment methods to make quick checkouts. An account also gives you the ability to view and track orders,...
- I am not receiving the password reset email?
Follow these instructions if you are not receiving the password reset email:
- Check the spam folder of your inbox
- If the reset email is not there please add email@example.com as a contact to your addres...