Features and Benefits
The swinghandle nests into the housing for minimal protrusion and pops up to swing smoothly for easy latch actuation. Robust die-cast zinc construction provides durable, corrosion-resistant performance, with optional gasketing for indoor or outdoor use. A lightweight nylon version provides a reduced-cost alternative for indoor applications.
- A common latch design using numerous cam options allows designers to standardize the external look of their enclosures, yet satisfy different dimensions
- Access control includes multiple tool-access and keylocking/keycode capabilities
- Provides a drop-in replacement for existing latches with industry-standard panel preparation
- Appropriately gasketed metal models satisfy outdoor applications
- Standard pivoting latching mechanisms are available for both single-point and multi-point latching installations
- V0 rating provides flammability protection on nylon version