M1-2A - Pop-Out Knob Latches
The beauty of recessed knob storage and three attractive finishes, plus some adjustment for misalignment, complements the ease of use and push-to-close convenience of this design. Latch holds securely whether knob is pressed in or popped out.
Knob sits flush when not in use, but pops out to provide a secure grip to operate the latch and open the door.
- Easy single round-hole installation – an alignment tab helps prevent latch from spinning in the panel during installation tightening
- V-shaped pawl for easy-open/easy-close operation
- Corrosion-resistant and UV-resistant materials
- Available in chrome, gold, or black finish
- Choice of pull-to-open or turn-to-open operation
- Turn-to-open style is available with three keepers:
- Self-adjusting flush mount keeper for flush door/frame configurations
- Self-adjusting surface mount keeper for overlapping doors
- Fixed grip metal keeps for perpendicular door/frame configurations
- Recommended maximum working load for self-adjusting style is 220 N (50 lbs.)
- Recommended maximum working load for fixed-grip style is 380 N (70 lbs.)
- Recommended maximum working load for pull-to-open style is XXX N (XX lbs.)
To search for a product certifications by part number, click here:Product Certifications