EA-A06 - USB Controller
Southco’s EA-A06 USB Controller allows the independent, computer-controlled operation of up to 14 different electronic locks and other devices when connected to a standard computer USB port. The EA-A06, in conjunction with an existing computer, enables the user to easily track and record access to the electronic locks, providing an audit trail that can be used to help demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements.
The EA-A06 features a user-friendly interface with simple programming commands that can be used with existing customer software, simplifying the configuration, operation and monitoring of the electronic devices through a single computer – eliminating the need for additional access hardware or devices.
- Computer-controlled, remote electromechanical latch operation via USB port
- Independently controls up to 14 latch inputs/outputs
- User-friendly interface with simple programming commands
- Plug-and-play installation with labeled connections for easy set up
- Various wire harness options
- Power supply with global plug adapter options
- Maximum current per output: 2 Amps
- Operating voltage range 12-24 VDC (See operating instructions included in product literature)
- USB 2.0 cable
To search for a product certifications by part number, click here:Product Certifications