Features and Benefits
;A gear-motor drive distinguishes the R4-EM latch from competitive solenoid driven electromechanical latches – with lower power requirements, higher load capability, and a better feel to latch operation. The delayed re-lock version provides the flexibility of controlling the unlock time while monitoring remotely with an integral microswitch option.
- Proven rotary latch design provides durable, vandal-resistant security
- Compact latch housing minimizes space requirements and maintains clean, concealed exterior surfaces
- 12-24v DC operation and 2-wire or 3-wire input options, and the ability to accommodate multiple input signals offers versatility for installation and integration with new or existing access control systems
- Accepts signals from various types of access control systems including wireless RF key fobs or RFID cards, numeric keypads, biometric devices, or computer/network control systems
- Integrated solution and simple, two-bolt mounting enables low install cost
- Convenient mechanical override enables manual release during power failure
- Concealed two-hole mounting
Videos are not available.