V7 - Over-Center Series Latches
A gently curved low-profile surface-mount design and an optional keylocking feature complement the robust performance of this latch with attractive styling and enhanced security. The high-strength body encloses all working hardware, for improved aesthetics and tamper-resistance. To discuss your specific application and explore the possibilities that Southco has to offer, contact our eService team at email@example.com.
Fixed-grip design positions panels accurately. Simple lever action provides secure latching with quick and easy access.
- Over-center latching design ensures positive engagement and resists accidental opening under stress or vibration
- Low-profile design stands just 22.2 mm (.875") above panel
- Riveted construction enhances robust performance and durability
- Gently contoured exterior eliminates sharp edges to minimize potential for injury
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Multiple finish options complement most enclosure designs
- Die-cast zinc construction available with bright chrome, satin chrome, or black powder coated finish
- Large size also available with 316 stainless steel marine-grade construction
- Available with or without keylocking option
- Keylocking option includes hundreds of keycodes and master-key capability,
- Maximum working load of 1200 N (270 lbs.)
To search for a product certifications by part number, click here:Product Certifications