A2/A7 - Over-Center Lever Latches
Combining strength, ease of installation, and simplicity of operation, these heavy-duty lever-action latches provide door-closing leverage for heavier gasketed door applications. The single-motion opening action of latch applies built-in leverage against the keeper to provide mechanical advantage to help pry stuck doors open
Integrated latch and handle assemblies with over-center toggle action keep latches secure, and prevent accidental opening due to shock or vibration.
- Provide consistent gasket compression to dampen vibration and help reduce or eliminate rattle and noise
- Externally mounted, requires minimal space for mounting hardware on inside of door
- Concealed rear-mount fastening of A7 style provides a clean exterior appearance
- Industrial-strength design provides long handles for comfortable grip in heavy duty applications
- A shim is provided with each A2 latch assembly to make adjustments to latching plane of keeper when necessary
- Available in padlockable or key lockable styles for added security
- A2 style offers optional vinyl handle grip available in yellow or black
- A7 styles available chrome plated, and black or satin silver powder coated, with imperial or metric tapped mounting holes
- Extra shims may be ordered separately for A2 styles, to compensate for greater differences in latching plane of keeper when necessary.
- Both styles provide maximum working loads up to 2200 N (500 lbs.)
To search for a product certifications by part number, click here:Product Certifications