H3 - Swinghandle Cam Latch
This upgraded modular design offers extreme flexibility in an aesthetically and ergonomically pleasing low-profile package for industry-standard panel preparation requirements. Multiple offset cams, single-point latching, and numerous locking and non-locking options simplify cost-effective configuration.
The swinghandle nests into the housing for minimal protrusion and pops up to swing smoothly for easy latch actuation. Robust die-cast zinc construction provides durable, corrosion-resistant performance, with optional gasketing for indoor or outdoor use. A lightweight nylon version provides a reduced-cost alternative for indoor applications.
- A common latch design using numerous cam options allows designers to standardize the external look of their enclosures, yet satisfy different dimensions
- Access control includes multiple tool-access and keylocking/keycode capabilities
- Provides a drop-in replacement for existing latches with industry-standard panel preparation
- Appropriately gasketed latch models satisfy outdoor applications
- Standard pivoting latching mechanisms are available for latching installations
- VO rating provides flammability protection on nylon version
- Access-control options include multiple tool access styles
- Multiple cam options satisfy frame configurations with grip dimensions from 10.3 mm (.41") to 40.3 mm (1.59”)
- Maximum working load 250N (56lbf)
- Sealed version is appropriate for NEMA 4 / IP 66 rated enclosures