TM - Swim Door Latch
Sleek styling, low-profile simplicity, a solid feel, and corrosion-resistant performance make this latch a natural choice for applications that do not require keylocking security— such as transom doors, fly bridges, or refrigerator doors. And an electropolished finish ensures that there's no need to compromise looks for performance – in marine, RV, industrial, or commercial applications.
Marine-grade construction – CF-8M, the nominal cast equivalent of 316SS – provides long-lasting performance in harsh marine environments. An ample handhold provides an easy grip – even with wet hands – for transom doors, flying bridge doors, windshields, and more.
- Smooth, low-profile design minimizes protrusion and the potential for snagging people, clothing, or gear
- An internal O-ring design dampens the closing action to provide a smooth gentle feel
- The freely rotating handle – 90 degrees in either direction – includes an adjustment for optimum holding tension
- Adjustability also allows for variances between door and frame
- Concealed mounting hardware enhances the installed look
- Fits a variety of door thicknesses