96 - Removable Lift-Off Hinges
Southco’s 96 hinges allow doors to be removed quickly, easily and safely without the use of tools. A non lift-off configuration allows for permanent installation, and the hinges are available in multiple styles to satisfy a variety of applications. Stainless steel, satin chrome and polished chrome provide a stylish finish and enhanced application aesthetic. The 96 line provides designers with a range of choices for design flexibility in a cost-effective solution.
The 96 hinges are available in a variety of mounting styles – in-line, offset, front, rear or flush mount – to suit cabinet construction or create a cleaner exterior presentation.
- Quick, easy door removal
- Cost effective with simple, intuitive installation
- Concealed mounting hardware for clean, professional appearance
- Varied styles to fit different applications
- Adjustable compression design (570 Series) provides 5 mm (.20") of adjustment to accommodate application tolerances and gasket variations
- Multiple material and finish options available including bright chrome, black powder coated, satin chrome and polished stainless steel. Custom colors may be specified to meet application demands
- Available in both in-line and offset knuckle styles
- Plastic, zinc, aluminum, steel, chrome and stainless steel material options