E6 - Adjustable Torque Position Control Hinges
Allow users the flexibility to define and adjust the operating effort required to move or position panels. E6 hinges provide infinite control over door positioning and accommodate variables in enclosure construction - without added hardware or installation costs. Aesthetic designs and concealed mounting hardware options provide a clean presentation.
With the turn of a screw, these hinges allow users to define the level of resistance. Once adjusted, the positioning torque stays consistent throughout the full range of motion and will hold doors steady in any position.
- User-adjustable operating effort
- Corrosion-resistant materials
- Ability to conceal mounting hardware
- Three size options provide different torque levels to accommodate a range of requirements
- Available in black or white; other colors may be ordered to complement customer applications
- Mounting options include thru-hole mounting or thread-stud mounting
- Minimum cycle performance: 20,000 cycles within ± 20% of static torque specification
- Operating temperature range: -5°C(20°F) to 65°C(150°F)