C6/G6 - Detent Hinges
Southco’s Detent Hinges offer multiple design advantages for door positioning applications, including multiple detents, corrosion-resistant construction and a clean, streamlined appearance that complements industrial design. All models provide proven strength and cycle life, and offer a 180° range of motion for easy access to enclosures for servicing or maintaining equipment.
Fixed-position detent hinges hold doors open at predetermined angles and eliminate the cost and labor of installing additional components to maintain consistent positioning.
- Multiple detent angles allow for defined opening angles
- Secure, snap-on covers fully conceal mounting hardware
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and plastic construction
- Contemporary styling complements industrial design
- Available in free-swinging style with no detents
- Available with plastic and stainless steel, or all plastic construction
- Available with multiple detent styles to hold door at predetermined positions
- Each of the three C6 detent angle styles is available in a choice of three positioning torque ratings to accommodate a variety of application needs
- Nominal Cycle life: up to 20,000
- Operating temperature range: -40° C (-40° F) to 80° C (180° F)