P7 - CompactPCI Inject/Eject Handles
Industry-standard fit is complemented by ergonomically friendly design enhancements that provide an ample grip, easily accessible release button, and low operating force for easier use. The paired upper and lower ejector handle designs include a microswitch interface in the lower ejector for electrical protection during board swapping.
This handle offers a more ergonomic and competitively priced alternative for popular CompactPCI board applications. It's availability also enhances Southco's one-stop-shopping convenience for mounting hardware, captive screws, fasteners, and inject/eject levers for a wide variety of modular computing equipment boards and components.
- Low operating force and straightforward action simplifies board insertion and withdrawal
- A protected pushbutton prevents accidental operation of the ejector handle
- The circuit-protecting microswitch can be operated even without rotation of the ejector handle
- Fully RoHS compliant
- Available to fit 3U, 6U, and 9U board/faceplate sizes
- Includes separate handle styles for upper and lower ejector
- Mounting accessories include mounting screws, mounting block for 3U, snap-in or press-in ferrules, and an independent microswitch assembly
- Meets the requirements of PICMG 2.0 R3.0 and IEEE Std. 1101.10