P7 - ATCA Compliant Faceplate Mounting Hardware
Here is a fully compliant single-source solution that makes it easy to meet the Advanced TCA PICMG 3.0 R2.0 specifications for faceplate mounting in telecom computer-rack-system installations. As a bonus, bundled pricing is available for users who purchase the complete solution.
A robust inject/eject mechanism is combined with guide pins and a variety of Southco captive screws to provide a complete and fully ATCA-compliant faceplate mounting hardware package.
- Ergonomic inject/eject lever designed for easy operation has aesthetically pleasing design that takes up minimal real estate on the faceplate
- Secondary catch on inject/eject lever operates microswitch to permit hot-swapping
- Hardened captive screws with #2 Phillips headstyle also feature knurled knobs for easy hand assembly
- Smooth finish and bullet tip on guide pins assure easy alignment, easy insertion
- Ejector satisfies ATCA performance standard of at least 250 inject/eject cycles
- Captive screws are available in press-in and flare-in captivation styles fit a variety of panel thicknesses
- Captive screws available with metallic knob or Prism Series colored knobs
- Fully compliant with ATCA PICMG 3.0 R2.0 standards
- Glass-filled nylon catch and handle on inject/eject lever are UL94-V0 rated
- Prism Series PC/ABS knobs are also UL94-V0 rated
- ROHS-compliant metallic hardware meets EU requirements to be free of hexavalent chrome
To search for a product certifications by part number, click here:Product Certifications