Features and Benefits
These space-saving fasteners provide a precise fit within a defined grip limit of 0.5 mm (.02"), for accurate positioning of panels. This makes them a good solution for sheet metal applications where dimensions are constant. Fasteners are available in 0.5 mm (.02") stud length increments to provide the opportunity to match the application precisely.
- Integrate three separate component choices – stud, retainer, and receptacle – to suit application requirements. (Choose receptacle first to determine length of stud shaft.)
- Built-in retention features keep fastener hardware with panel and frame, eliminate dropped or lost components
- A variety of head styles provides choices for convenient manual use or tool-restricted access
- Each fastener component provides a degree of spring action for a snug fit
- Numerous corrosion-resistant components